Women's Olympic Barbell 15kg - "The Rita"
Our Women's Olympic 15kg Barbell is a versatile ladies barbell built for Olympic weightlifting, powerlifting, high intensity rep training, cross training exercises, overhead drops, and all the above.
The Rita bar maintains a good whip while the combo bearing and bushing sleeve assembly gives the bar a smooth consistent spin. This Rita has Hard Chrome Sleeves and Black Zinc shaft. The bar is rated at 1000lbs and has Tiffany Blue end caps for the perfect touch!
- Black Zinc coating - rust-resistant coating
- 220,000 PSI tensile strength gives the right amount of whip or flex to the bar for Olympic lifts.
- Dual knurl marks allows use for multiple lifts on and off your Rack.
- Bar Length: 2010mm (79 - 7/16")
- Bar weight: 15kg (33lbs)
- Grip Diameter: 25MM
- Sleeve Length: 12.5"
- Sleeve Finishing: Hard Chromed
- Shaft Finish: Black Zinc Coated Shaft
- Dual Knurl Marks: Both Powerlift and Olympic Knurling
- Tensile Strength: 220k
- Sleeve Diameter: 50mm ~ 2"
- Construction: 8 needle Bearings and 2 Bushings
- Max Load: 1,000lbs
- No Center knurl
No Hassle Shipping Cartons
To prevent unnecessary damage during shipping, all barbells are packaged in a thick cardboard tubing and include a anti-corrosion liner protects the barbell inside the carton. The barbell carton is secured with plastic end caps that are fastened with metal screws, that is tough enough to survive shipping. Lastly, 90 gauge shrink wrap is applied on the exterior of the carton twice to ensure it can handle any weather conditions while in transit.